Initial Orientation and Permanent Venue
GEC, Inc. will provide a “pre-orientation” and final orientation to the employee prior to their move and when they are settled in their permanent venue. This orientation is designed to provide employees and their family’s (if accompanying) with as much information as needed prior to the start of their work. They will be able to understand and integrate into the culture very quickly as a result.
This fully customized option is available and will also be accessed on our Secure Client Portal.
When moving into their permanent venue, employees will receive a Welcome Binder© containing useful information such as:
- Area maps
- Shopping areas
- Laundry service
- Utilities set up
- Back Up Generator services (depending on location)
- Useful websites and telephone numbers
- Emergency information (police, fire, hospital)
- Medical information (doctors, dentists, specialists)
- Entertainment information, area hot spots, restaurants and tourist areas
- Internet set up
- Television cable providers/satelite providers
- Mobile phone account options
If the employee is looking for a service such as:
- Domestic help or maid services, handyman services, babysitting and childminding services, GEC, Inc. will assist to make sure local contracts are drawn up and filed properly. If you have questions regarding local contracts or labor assistance, please contact us.
- Depending on the location of where our client’s employees relocate to, many options are available to choose from relating to their physical domicile. GEC, Inc. offers a wide variety of services such as:
Welcome packs are usually temporary and accounted for. Our welcome packs include such items as Televisions, small appliances, bedding, starter kits of food items and cleaning supplies. If requested, Welcome packs can be leased out if employees need them during the duration of their stay. Perishable items such as food and cleaning items do not need to be replaced. Bedding will not need to be replaced as well.
- Ready- made rooms for employees and their family members (if family is accompanying them). Ready-made rooms consist of furnishings and amenities in each room such as in the kitchen would contain appliances, flatware, dishes, pots and pans, or in the living room would contain sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, bedrooms would contain beds (with bedding).
- If there are security concerns in the area of work, GEC, Inc. will assist with a guard-force either temporary or permanent depending on the location.
All services would be subject to the location where the employee is staying and will be identified during the Pre-Decisional phase. There is a broad scope of services that can be provided, so GEC, Inc. works with our clients to identify their needs.